1-Inch,for,forum.sro-terra.ru,S,Chicago,High,1628-18,Tools Home Improvement , Electrical , Tools Hardware,/circle434171.html,Klein,Tools,Grip,Extra,0.75,$434,to Klein Tools 1628-18 Chicago Grip Super-cheap for S to 0.75 Extra High 1-Inch $434 Klein Tools 1628-18 Chicago Grip for 0.75 to 1-Inch Extra High S Tools Home Improvement Electrical Tools Hardware 1-Inch,for,forum.sro-terra.ru,S,Chicago,High,1628-18,Tools Home Improvement , Electrical , Tools Hardware,/circle434171.html,Klein,Tools,Grip,Extra,0.75,$434,to $434 Klein Tools 1628-18 Chicago Grip for 0.75 to 1-Inch Extra High S Tools Home Improvement Electrical Tools Hardware Klein Tools 1628-18 Chicago Grip Super-cheap for S to 0.75 Extra High 1-Inch

Klein Tools 1628-18 Chicago Grip Super-cheap for S to 0.75 Extra High 1-Inch Direct store

Klein Tools 1628-18 Chicago Grip for 0.75 to 1-Inch Extra High S

$434

|||

Product description

Size:0.75 to 1-Inch  |  Style:Safe Load 15,000 lbs.

Product Description

The Klein Tools 1628-18 Chicago Grip is designed for EHS, Messenger, and Guy Strand cable. The double V grooves provide four-point contact, which reduces chances of slipping and also provides proper alignment of wire and cable. All Klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat treated for excellent durability. Each grip is individually hand inspected and actuated for proper function. Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability. 0.75-Inch to 1.00-Inch (19.05 to 25.40 mm) cable diameter. 15,000-Pound (6803 kg) Maximum Safe Load. Designed for EHS, messenger and guy strand cable. Locking handle keeps jaw open while grip is placed on cable with a hot stick. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.

From the Manufacturer

Klein 1628-18 Chicago Grip-for Extra-High-Strength Cables, Messenger, Guy Strand and Conductors. The Klein 1628-18 Chicago Grip-for Extra-High-Strength Cables, Messenger, Guy Strand and Conductors is a family of grips for cable sizes from .12-Inch (3.10 mm) to 1.0-Inch (25.4 mm). The Klein 1628-18 Chicago Grip-for Extra-High-Strength Cables, Messenger, Guy Strand and Conductors features double V grooves give four-point contact, reducing chance of slipping and providing proper alignment of wire and cable. The Klein 1628-18 Chicago Grip-for Extra-High-Strength Cables, Messenger, Guy Strand and Conductors has a jaw length of 7-1/4-Inch, a cable range of .75-Inch-1.00-Inch, and a max safe load of 15,000-Pound.

From the manufacturer

BeerSmith™ 3 – Home Brewing Software

BeerSmith™ Web Recipe Editor Is Here!

Buy BeerSmith | Sunnydaze 84 Inch Tall 4-Arm Indoor/Outdoor Hanging Basket Plant | Download BeerSmith 3.2 Desktop

Buy BeerSmith
Magic: The Gathering - Ob Nixilis, The Hate-Twisted - War of The
Try BeerSmith Web

PLULON 7 Pieces Party Wigs and 7 Pieces Sunglass Set, Neon Short | BeerSmith Web | Download Trial | Buy BeerSmith

Quotes from Customers

“I don’t know how anyone brews beer without BeerSmith™!”
“The software is fantastic. Love it!”
“A great value – made my jump to all-grain very easy.”
“I just brew with BeerSmith™. I cannot brew without it anymore!”
“BeerSmith™ is awesome and easy to use”
“I love BeerSmith™ and wouldn’t want to be without it!”
“I’m happy there are constant updates and new ingredients”
“I recommend BeerSmith™ to all of my brewing buddies”
“I love your software and use it in our MicroBrewery!”
“Love the software and the service you provide is outstanding!”
“I would be completely lost without the use of BeerSmith™”
“THANK YOU for making this – its an incredible resource for brewers”
“Hands down, the best brewing software I’ve found”
“Love everything about BeerSmith™. Just started my own MicroBrewery!”
“BeerSmith™ has helped countless newbies become really good brewers”

Design Great Beer!
#1 Upright Long Handle Dustpan and Brush Broom Set Lobby Home Mo

Make Your Best Beer Ever!

Why Calculate By Hand?

• You once needed a pile of books and dozens of laborious calculations to accurately design beer recipes.  Now you can build one in minutes.

Imagine Your Best Beer Ever!

• Get step-by-step instructions for any recipe
  • Build recipes in minutes, not hours
  • Match beer styles from around the world
  • Share and compare recipes with brewers from around the world

Brew with Confidence

Recipes on the Web and Your Mobile Device

Try BeerSmith™ – You’ll Love It!