Happy Birthday Daddy I Love You for Romper Dad from Gift Gifts Chicago Mall $17 Happy Birthday Daddy I Love You Gifts Romper, Gift for Dad from Handmade Products Clothing, Shoes Accessories Baby Happy Birthday Daddy I Love You for Romper Dad from Gift Gifts Chicago Mall /chitinous211888.html,Happy,Handmade Products , Clothing, Shoes Accessories , Baby,Gift,Romper,,Dad,for,Love,$17,Birthday,You,forum.sro-terra.ru,Daddy,I,from,Gifts /chitinous211888.html,Happy,Handmade Products , Clothing, Shoes Accessories , Baby,Gift,Romper,,Dad,for,Love,$17,Birthday,You,forum.sro-terra.ru,Daddy,I,from,Gifts $17 Happy Birthday Daddy I Love You Gifts Romper, Gift for Dad from Handmade Products Clothing, Shoes Accessories Baby

Happy Birthday Daddy I Love You for Romper Dad from Gift Ranking TOP10 Gifts Chicago Mall

Happy Birthday Daddy I Love You Gifts Romper, Gift for Dad from

$17

|||

Happy Birthday Daddy is the perfect Birthday surprise to say I Love You Daddy. What a special Birthday Gift for Dad from her little one! This Romper with Puppies is personalized with your little one's name. Personalized Hat sold separately. PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT recommend doing both pieces in the white they are different shades of white. Also the gray of the romper and the hat DO NOT match exactly. The black romper is DIFFERENT than the other rompers. Colors can be changed upon request. These rompers are all made to order - design may vary slightly. Vinyl is adhered with a high temperature heat press. The vinyl that I used is CPSIA certified - safe for children. Phthalate free - Lead Free. Romper may run small - please use measurements in the listing to measure your baby or a romper they are currently wearing. If you have any questions about sizing please feel free to reach out to me before ordering. Black Romper Reinforced plastic snap closure Baby rib cuffs on sleeves and leg opening CPSIA compliant tracking label in sideseam Sideseam construction Easytear label Double-needle ribbed binding on neck and shoulders Flatlock seams Gray, White and Red Romper Long Sleeve Crew Neck Sleep amp; Play Interlock Knit, 5.6 Oz Gray 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton White and Red 100% Cotton Baby Beanie Hats Interlock Knit, 7.2 Oz 100% Cotton Baby Knotted Beanie Hat Interlock Knit, 5.6 Oz 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton To care for your item: Machine wash gently with shirt inside out on cold. Dry on low with shirt inside out or hang dry. Do not iron on image. Do not dry clean. Do not fold on the design. Please do not copy, distribute, or sell this design. Custom orders welcome! Thanks for looking!

Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know about new arrivals, editorials, offers and events.